Monday, January 20, 2014

Starting Over

To be honest a really good friend got me started blogging a couple of years ago, and I haven't blogged very much.  I have been sick a lot and I am working getting better.  Mommies Point of View has helped me see that I need to get up off my butt. I want to help my family.  We have a lot of stress and I am wanting to help us get out of the whole we are in. I feel like we are in the vicious cycle and can't get out.  I feel like no matter what I do there is no end.

Why is it when a mom wants something for her children its the worse thing in the world, but if the kids wants the same thing its ok.  I can't figure that out!  I know this blog is going to sound like the ramblings of a woman half out of her gord.   However,  I am going to try really hard not to sound like that.  I want to push my family in a good direction, and I feel like my family is pulling in the other.

So, I will have to  start somewhere over again, but this time I get to start over with my husband, who is my best friend, and I love to the fact I am doing it with him. I guess just hoping that this year will be better than last years is all.

I have to figure to a way to help my hubby stop being so angry with everything.  Why does being a Wife have to feel like I am the glue that is keep the family together.  I am just trying to get as much down as much as I can. However, it keeps coming out as gibberish to me, ugg what am I going to do.

Emerald's View Points

No comments:

Post a Comment