Thursday, January 23, 2014

PS3 Games

 
 
 
 
This is Call of Duty Black Ops II and this game rocks.  For months I watched my husband and son play this game and I wasn't sure if I wanted to play the game.  However, once the guys taught me the basics I am totally hooked on this game.  I LOVE IT!  So, I am I can hold my own and I am doing better day by day.  I encourage you MOM's out there whose kids are playing black Ops you wanna Freak your kids out. Practice Black Ops for a month or so then ask them to play with you, and then watch their mouths drop. 
 
 
 
DEAD SPACE 3
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dead Space 3 is another zombie game.  I love Zombie games, so it is a great game in my books.  I like to the fact you can build your own weapon.  That was cool!!!!  My husband and I built a lot of weapons through out the whole game.  The online play was cool as well.  I did it with a friend of mine.  It was a lot different then what I am used to from some other games.  I think that is what made this game good and unique on its own.  It stands alone well, and that is what made it a great game to play.
 
 
 
Emerald's View Points
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment